Saturday, May 22, 2010
Told me the things... Can't trust those anymore...
I dunno who u are anymore or i have nvr known u... I've had enough... This time i am going to say bye for good... I dun care wad happens anymore.. Enough is Enough.... All u said.. I remembered... But apparently u were lying to me huh? All u say is u trying to help when all u do is nth... When u are with ur frens wad do u care about? When with ur stead what do u think about? Nothing.. And there u are claiming u want to help... If that is helping and that is showing concern THEN FCK OFF... I'VE HAD ENOUGH... READ THIS... EVERYTIME.... EVERYDAY... I TRY TO CHEER U UP... ALL U EVER TALK ABOUT IS HIM... WHAT ELSE DO U TALK ABOUT? ALL KINDS OF THINGS U SAID... ALL LIES... EVERYTIME.... U WITH HIM AND U FORGET EVERYONE ELSE.. DUN EVEN BOTHER... LYING AND LYING AND YET U SAY U DUN LIKE PEOPLE WHO LIE.... BACKSTABBING WITHOUT KNOWING AND YET U SAID U DUN LIKE PEOPLE WHO BACKSTAB OTHERS... ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... TOLD ME UR PARENTS SENT THE COMPUTER TO REPAIRS.... ENDED UP AS A LIE AS WELL... APPARENTLY U COULD STILL USE IT... ALL LIES HUH? Let me tell u this... There is a limit to how much hurt u can cause to a person... This is the limit... Enough is enough..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment