I thought that i could run away from the fact that i like you... I thought that by just disspearing, my feelings for u would go away.. But everytime i see you, The feelings come back... Everytime i see u hurt, injured or unwell, i can't help but feel concerened for you... I dunno if u are reading this blog... Now that u are sick, i dun even feel good sitting in school while seeing u looking so pale... Feel like telling u how i feel... Feel like cheering u up.. But all those are in the past... Even though i feel concerned in a way... I still hace to restrict myself from showing it to u... Do u even noe the pain that i am feeling now.... Hais... Anyways life sux... Always has been and always will be...
Bye..,
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment